Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Here we are

I need a place to show off all the things I make. I love crafting. I have this need to do something creative almost everyday. Even if it's just something small. It's what keeps me sane while being a stay at home mom. Mainly I love to take things I already have around the house or items that I find while thrifting and recreate them into something beautiful. Since I'm a stay at home mom, I HAVE to craft cheap. Even if I didn't though, I think I still would because I love the idea of taking something that was once discarded and make it something that people actually want again. This goes along with my desire to be as green as possible. Use what ya got or reuse something and keep it out of the landfills!

This will also be a little place that I can talk about the crazy fun things that go on with a two year old girl in the house. As anyone taht's ever had toddlers can relate that chaos happens daily with them! But we have blasting being chaotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment